Tuesday, April 28, 2009

baby shower postponed

So, the work baby shower has been postponed. Apparently part of the department I work in has to work this weekend, including the two girls that are hosting the shower. I can tell they feel bad but I am not terribly upset about it. Things happen- life goes on. I am not looking forward to dragging baby to a baby shower 30 minutes away but that is neither here nor there.
Had a majorly crappy day at work- then had another issue occur that I can't talk about on here (the internet is not private- despite what some people may think.) Just in general feeling not ready for the baby and nervous about the delivery, I still think I am missing the supposed nesting symptom because I have no desire to do anything other than get the crib, changing table, bassinett- whatever set up. I am not big on "Stuff" as it is (if anyone has seen my house- they know that I do not like to just have random crap and stuff up in the house- I don't have anything up on the walls- partly because I don't have a stud finder and partly because I very particular about wall art. I will probably put kid pictures up in the hallway and random pictures to and fro but not huge murals up or anything.
I think I am just grumpy and it does not help that there is a Blazer game on- which is stressful for me- because Robby really gets into it.
I am looking foward to the baby being born and really want her here but I am just having some mixed reactions about everything. Okay- grumpy rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment