Friday, March 20, 2009

Bothered and can't really say why-

Okay, I explained when I left the other site that I was writing on that I did so because it had an annoying habit of kicking you off when you went to post content and even though you were able to go back to the original page, copy the selection, sign in and post it- it was still a waste of time. Well, unless I am unsure of how this one works, the save now button does nothing. I have a laptop and something when you are dragging your finger over the mousepad it thinks that you want to go back to a previous page. I was attempting to drag the cursor over a selection that I had written to ensure that I would not write something stupid and managed to go back to the previous page. This is kind of ironic considering I was writing about things that are bothering and annoying me. So I don't want to really write more of it because that would just be annoying so I will summarize
1. my boss for making me come into work everyday next week, instead of just 2 days.
2. Anthony for being here all day and not doing anything (guess I should be used to that by now.)
3. Someone who is hiding something from me.
None of this is really baby related at all, except maybe #3. The baby could be the reason the someone is hiding something from me or at least acting weird. Maybe my paranoia is driving me a little pregnancy- That would need to be reversed.
Baby is moving around a lot when she moves around. Meaning I will be sitting here for about 20 or 30 minutes- nothing then she will get the hiccups, then do somersaults.
First baby shower is on Sunday at my parent's church, I am excited and apprehensive at the same time. I know that there will be no embarrassing baby games (At least I hope not) But my aunts and grandma will be there and that is another story- what am I going to do if one or both infer, imply or ask about how fat that I have gotten? Apparently, this happened when my mom was pregnant with my brother so you never know.
Maybe, blogging is not for me- I find it cathartic in some ways and intrusive in another. Although I used to write stuff on my fan website all the time but that was a lot more of poking fun and making up stories.
In other news, Anthony is being deployed on April the 2nd and we are having a going away party next Saturday, that will be interesting, to say the least. At least I have some warning now about what Joel (Anthony's brother) looks like. I have never met his other brother though- I will have to ask about him to make sure I am not caught unawares like I was when I first saw Joel (looked like some sort of unwashed Hippie Jesus.)
Well, I it is 9:35 and that is way past my bedtime. Monkey does not seem to think so and has set up residence right next to me, although this does not prevent me from getting up, it does give me pause. I will still get up, after some unnecessary viewing on the May 2009 Birth Club.

1 comment:

  1. I think your computer might be possessed and that's why you are having saving troubles. I'm trying to remember if I had problems with that when I used it that week I stayed there...can't remember.

    Good luck (should I say that?) with the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete