Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am trying to watch epicurious.com recipes on hulu. I forgot how snooty the show epicurious is. Anyway, baby is a very busy little lady or at least just as active but is making herself more known to me. Not really wanting to make herself known to Daddy yet. I came in to ask Robby how long Anthony was going to be at the store and he put his cold hands on my belly, in order to feel the baby. Thankfully no one else has done that, with or without the lifting the shirt. I did run into someone yesterday from T-Mobile and he looked the type that wanted a hug or to touch the belly but luckily he did not. I also showed Robby why I could not go to the store on my own anymore but leaning over the counter and showing him the view that I was possibly giving a random shopper behind me in line at the store. Getting ridiculous and oddly enough messy, I know that I read the whole, leaking during pregnancy but did not really have the reality till today when I brushed my arm against myself and realized that I had leaked. Now, I really have to get a pregnancy bra. I have not minded buying maternity shirts, mostly because they can be worn for months. I am holding off on pants as long as I can but I think I will go online tomorrow and look for pants to buy, especially since I have a wedding that I have to go to on the 21st. I am not especially thrilled about it but baby probably will be. It is hard being tall and pregnant I have decided. Which just makes sense since it is hard being tall period.I watched the Duggar Family wedding on TLC and it was so cute! I highly recommend going to their website and watching. Except one of the family members kept doing all this awful stuff and thought they were so funny. Well, they are not related to me so what do I care. I think that Robby thinks that by me watching the show or shows like it that I somehow want that many kids- I don't. Besides we are about 10 years behind on our baby making for that family anyway. unless we adopted some. Well, I am going to put away leftovers and probably go to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment