Sunday, March 22, 2009

Insomnia

Did you ever have a dream and it got you so mad at whoever the dream was about, you woke up and you have convinced yourself that the person really did something?
I had a dream that my husband woke up and decided to go out to the living room and play some game from his childhood with all his friends. However, he did so really loudly and when I complained stated that he did so because he could not find the original game so they had to improvise. I went to the garage to find the original tapes and when I got back he was gone. He had gone out with his friends and I was so mad- I started trying to call and text him but instead of his number I was sending it to a 555 number. I woke up and used the restroom (big surprise there) and Robby was snoring. So I nudged him and asked him to turn on his side. Here was the interchange,
Me: turn over
Him: What?
Me: Turn over, you are snoring.
Him: So?
Me: So? You need to turn on your side?
Him: What am I turning on its side?
Me: You! Turn on your side.
He then resettled himself and stopped snoring but usually he does not talk back when I ask him to turn over. He was asleep, by the way he does not remember me ever telling him to turn over so I like that- that means I am not interrupting his sleep. I am actually watching the movie the Holiday that I recorded last night. For a Cameron Diaz movie, I really like it.
I wonder how the cats are going to react to the new baby. I have wondered this aloud to several people and most don't have an answer, possibly because my cats defy explanation as it is. As my friend Molly said, "I have never met cats that like to bite when they are happy as much as yours does." I am paraphrasing but she is right- they usually do bite when they are happy.
Well, I probably should go back to bed, we are going to the 9:00 o'clock church service and then up to my parents church for my baby shower- I hope I have nothing but good things to say about it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment