Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friday, November 07, 2008

have not written in such a long time! I feel very bereft! Poor baby. There are no new leads on the baby front, I had a headache on Wednesday and stayed home but other than that I am feeling good. No more morning sickness. Yay! Glad that is over, at least for now. I was getting all sorts of stories about it lasting throughout the nine months. When i came back on Thursday, several people who asked me if I was okay, including Meagan who thought that something had happened to the baby. She was really concerned, it was very sweet. She seems to be one that is really into babies, which is nice. She said that she is going to get me a Jim Gaffigan onsie for the baby. I find that hilarious- especially since he has a lot on his online store. I know this because she showed me the site, the same day she found out I was pregnant.Speaking of which, today Porcha asked me how the pregnancy was going and two people on my team, were like, "You are pregnant? Really? Are you kidding me?" I was like, "Eric, why would I lie?" He seemed very disbelieving but eventually did offer congratulations. Weirdo! I had the best idea, I want to wear a t-shirt that says something like, "Future Duck" or something like that for Cousin's Day in December. I will look into on cafepress. well, ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment