Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Well, heartburn is back but it is probably caused by the spaghetti that I had last night- but it was so good! Mmm Hmm! I made it with peppers and carrots, so it is probably the peppers or all the acidity from the tomatoes. Without fail last few nights, Robby comes to bed, I wake up and cannot fall back to sleep. Waiting until he goes to bed is not an option because then I would only get like two hours of sleep. It is 4:30 in the morning right now and I have an hour until I can log in to my computer and start work, I have to leave earlier to go to the doctor, although technically I am meeting with a nurse this time who will check me out so to speak. Robby was so cute tonight as he was falling asleep- I said that I was having trouble falling asleep and he asked me to ask the doctor about what I should be eating during pregnancy, I told him I thought I was doing a good job- not forcing myself to eat stuff that was bad for me- lots of fruits, vegetables, whole wheat, lean proteins and he was like no- ask her about vitamins and supplements. Isn't that cute? I told him I am already taking folic acid but would be sure to ask her about vitamins, well I gotta go, I am sneezing like crazy and I am at Robby's computer so I don't want to get it too messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment