Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Well, it is Sunday morning, I am working on a report for work and watching Unsolved Mysteries. The new version without Robert Stack- not as creepy though.I can hear Duchess trying to get into the family room and I am going to wait until she stops making noise in order to let her in. Yesterday we told Robby's brother, sister and their spouses, Eli and Grandma and Grandpa Brindley.Robby snuck in the birthday bag with the little football with the ultrasound picture. Sara noticed in and asked whose birthday it was. I told her it was just a birthday bag and Robby didn't say anything. We gave the bag to Eli and as Sara, Silas and Eli were opening it I told them that we were giving it to him early because we were going to be busy on his actual birthday. I don't remember exactly what Sara said, I think it was something along the lines of, "Really?" She got really excited, took the football, walked around the table, over the couch and gave me a hug, and started to cry. which caused me to cry. I have no idea what was happening at the rest of the table and I am pretty sure that since no one else saw the football it was confusing. It was probably the best way to tell everyone. Sara said that she was going to send me a Doppler machine to hear the baby's hearbeat so I am looking forward to hearing that little heartbeat. I am also really looking forward to Eli and little no named Ober growing up together. I was telling Robby- just think in another 20-25 years our little baby could be in Eli's wedding or vice versa. I don't know where that came from but it made me very happy. Sara asked a lot of questions about symptoms and names for the baby. I think she is a little worried that it is going to be something awful or embarrassing, which I am not going to let happen. I am excited to think about it regardless even though I won't find out the name until a month before the birth or possibly until the next baby if this one is a girl. Well, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment