Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thursday, October 23, 2008

only have something quick to say because I am getting tired. I have really enjoyed people at work asking how I am doing and really seeming to want to know. Who knows how long this will last- considering most people found out just last week in the team meeting. But Meagan was like- "Hey Mama-Jama how are you doing?" Porcha also called me Mama and asked how I was feeling. Kat, a gal that I don't know all that well looked at Porcha funny so she was like- "She's pregnant!" I laughed and promised that Mama was not a new nickname. Tracy called me Mama-sita. Nobody has called my Prego- thank goodness. I am not going to tell people not to call me that- some people would do it anyway. Not pregnancy related- that guy from CSI: Miami- Horatio- whatever- was named one of TV's worst actor's I thought that would make mom happy because if I remember correctly (which I don't) Mom does not care for him. Considering his most dramatic move is removing and putting his sunglasses on and off- I cannot blame her.

No comments:

Post a Comment