Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tonight was the night of the 50th anniversary of my parents church. I think Mom had told everyone before I had even arrived. It was nice to have so many people come up and offer congratulations. I don't really know what to say, other than thank you. I did not get a chance to say hi to the Erickson's but their little baby boy is super cute and looks like one of his uncles or probably his daddy at that age. Dad said that he would be very happy with a boy or girl but I am still trying to stay neutral. I want a girl so that I can have a girl but I also want a boy cause he will have a boy cousin around his age. The baby will be spoiled either way by grandparents. Well, 9 weeks down only 31 more to go. I am looking forward to nauseau stopping although it has gotten a lot better, especially since the cruise. Robby wants to take another one in 2 years but I don't know about that. He also wants to go to the beach this weekend. This sounds wnonderful to me but we shall see. Final thought- my little you and your developing baby says that this week the embryo is moving. This is also the time that the baby goes from an embryo to a fetus- sorry to rain on your parade but it is a baby= has been from day 1. So- there.

No comments:

Post a Comment