Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friday, February 13, 2009

Two days in a row! Wow! Well, not really a wow kind of message, although I am watching the Direct TV commercial that Molly loves, that is kind of fun.Well, I found out today that a gal at work, who believed that she was having twins, had a miscarriage. Kari had asked me about her having twins and I told her I didn't know and Kari asked her how she was doing and Amanda told her about the miscarriage. I held on while Kari was telling me but then I went back to my desk and cried. Crying now actually. I know it is not the same thing because I am further along but I cannot imagine what it would be like. Then I started thinking about how bad she must be feeling and then how I would feel if I got a miscarriage and at work I was just trying to get through the day and all you could see was this hugely pregnant lady wherever you went. Then I started to feel guilty and it just went down from there. Anyway, Robby made me dinner and I feel better. Robby said he was glad that I can feel the baby move and so am I. He is glad that he can finally feel her move too, usually right when I lay down she gets very active and does not like me laying on either side for some reason. I have been home about an hour and a half and Duchess just showed up, so I think some attention is in order, hopefully I will have cheerier news next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment