Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday I was still not feeling well. We got back from the cruise a week ago and although I did not feel seasick as I did on the cruise I was still feeling pretty gross. I was feeling sick to my stomach and had heartburn. I was feeling a little tired too and figured that the reason that my underthings were not fitting as well because I accidentally shrunk them in the dryer or something. I wanted to call the doctor to see why I was feeling gross but I figured that I would take a pregnancy test just to make sure before I went in. I was totally not expecting it to be positive. It immediately turned one line pink than the next, almost right away! So I forced myself to wait the full three minutes then proceeded to run into Robby's office and started crying. Since I have taken scores of tests before and they were all negative he was pretty used to me crying over a test. I told him it was positive and we hugged and all that good stuff. This morning I took another test just to make sure and got two more pink lines. Besides, getting a doctor's appointment (uh Women's clinic does not do deliveries anymore so I had to find another one and they were all weird about it too- offering to have me see one of their doctor's first then switching to another one- I would swear if I was allowed.)and looking up pregnancy symptoms, pregnancy foods- yada yada yada- I don't have anything new to report- other than I told Robby to start thinking of names- Oh and I think that Sheri knows because she was looking at me all funny at lunch on Sunday- only time will tell- Yay! Baby Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment