Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Okay so we told the parenst yesterday and today. My dad got super excited and clapped his hands and jumped up to give me a hug. Mom kind of sat there for a second and then kind of responded.Sheri and Dave- Robby just kind of blurted out- we just found Karen is pregnant. Which Sheri did think that I was- which is not a problem with me. They are sworn to secrecy and she wants to do something special for Cousin's day. Last year Sara announced it to everyone at Cousin's Day and Sheri put up a little mini mystery stocking. She wants to do the same thing this year- I think that is a super cute idea and I am kind of glad that she wants to wait until then. Hopefully by then most of the morning sickness or "Until 4 or 5 in the afternoon" sickness goes away. I am praying that the morning sickness will wear off soon. I am counting my blessings that it is not as bad as it could be. I have not thrown up and some smells have been stronger than normal I think.Speaking of normal, I am sitting with my keyboard on my knees and Duchess between the keyboard and my stomach, I am wrapped in a blanket and Monkey is sleeping between my feet ensconced in the blankey and very happy. I don't know if the position will work for a lot longer. I was reminded today that Eli's birthday is May 18th so we shall see when Baby Ober makes an appearance. He may share his cousin's birthday! That would be very interesting and kind of fun. Now, Robby is sitting next to me asking how the keyboard is working and wanting to share my blankey- No Way! Oh, I was also offered an almost brand new stroller! Taking it!Well, I have a doctor's appointment On Tuesday so be thinking of me then.

No comments:

Post a Comment