Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thursday, December 11, 2008

I just came from the Doctor's office, actually the nurse practitioner and she was really nice. I got a flu shot, did not get the quad testing, since it won't make a difference anyway, since we are keeping the baby. (testing is for birth defects, or disorders such as Down's Syndrome.)What else? She said that the pain and pressure on the my pelvis is normal, this is the uterus pushing against my bladder and pelvic bone. She felt the baby and said the baby is exactly where it should be. I listened to the heart beat and she was moving the Doppler thing around and got a better reading, she said, "Oh, they felt me moving around and came closer to me, what a cooperative baby!" Best news is that the sonogram is scheduled for the 22nd at 1:00, so if the baby is still cooperative we can find out! Yay! So, all in all good news! Oh and I forgot to ask how much, but I have actually lost weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment